NOT SO BASIC

WEARING: Melissa Araujo Aime Dress, Melissa Araujo Diana LS Top, SheIn Crop Jacket,   Adidas Gazelle, American Apparel Socks, Breda Watch &  8 Other Reasons Rings & Dior Sunnies.

I don't wear a lot of dresses for my everyday life unless they are perfect and practical. I noticed that there is a lack of simple, comfortable and good quality dresses out there, so I decided to design and make my own. This is the MA Aime Dress, I wear it all the time, on its own, on top of leggings or pants and in this case layered with our own MA Diana LS Top. Seriously the comfiest combo ever. I added the bomber to toughen up my look a bit, while the side split makes it more exciting than your average mid dress.

Pair it with your favourite sneakers and you are good to go. I like to wear things that are versatile, the same dress or top can look completely different by just getting creative with the choice of accessories, shoes or outwear. The items are now up on our shop, and available for purchase; make sure to see what they look like on there own HERE and HERE.

Photography by Jeff Nicholls

Comments

  1. awesome!!!
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!
    http://ellenvicius.com/leather-handbag-purse-smart-467.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this monochrome sporty look! those sneakers are perfect! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sporty and elegant vibes, beautiful outfit and accessories!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the socks with the sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so awesome to be wearing your own brand :) love the dress!!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment